Besides helping to manage behavior problems, training can help you and your family build a better relationship with your dog! Our goal is to teach dogs good manners and habits, and to prevent bad ones before they begin. With improved training you'll enjoy your dog more at home and in public.
- The GFDTC is proud to have been offering dog training classes to the public for over 20 years.
- We get together every week for practice sessions.
- We offer a variety of classes, Puppy Kindergarten Class, Beginning Obedience, Advanced/polishing obedience AND IF we have enough people interested we will offer Rally and Agility Classes.
- You can pre-register for training classes.
- If you are interested in information about the training classes or practice session, please contact Marie, our training director. You can reach Marie by e-mail Training Director
All classes are held at Ursuline Center Gymnasium, 2300 Central Ave, Great Falls, MT
2023-2024 CLASS SCHEDULE
Puppy Kindergarten Classes: Sep 25 2023, Jan 8 2024, Mar 11 2024
Level I: Beginning Classes : Sep 12 2023, Jan 9 2024, Mar 12 2024
Level II: Polishing Classes: Sept 25 2023, Jan 8 2024, Mar 11 2024